Proud Face MaskMark It Proud
We aren't about to let a cancelled Pride Parade rain on ours! Wear your pride this June with our (very) limited edition Pride mask. (This second batch will ship the week of June 8th and may include black or white elastic ear bands or red depending on what's available)
About Our Pricing
Like everything we do here at the Mark It Proud project, our newest initiative will mainly be helping those in need. 50% of the proceeds from each mask sold will go to a small Toronto neighbourhood art studio responsible for making the masks (http://annexartcentre.com). 25% of the proceeds will be donated to the519.org (Toronto's leading community centre or our LGBTQ2S communities). With the remaining 25% of the proceeds going to keep the Mark It Proud project afloat during these turbulent times.
• You can order just the mask, or...
• You can choose to support us even more by including two Mark It Proud cards in your order. If you choose this option (a) WE LOVE YOU, and (b) let us know in the "additional comments" at checkout which cards you'd like us to include.
Important Information About Each Proud Face Mask:
• Masks are one size fits all and measure 8" across by 6" vertical
• Masks are made from comfortable and breathable 100% cotton
• Masks are non-medical grade
• Masks should be washed regularly
• Hang dry or machine dry on tumble or low)
• Note: Drying your mask on high heat may shrink the mask