Break a Leg II CardMark It Proud
One of the saddest side-effects of this Covid 19 pandemic has been the gut-punch to the creative community we hold so dear. Theatre, dance, live comedy and music, are the lifeblood of our culture and right now tens of thousand of people are out of work. Performers and creatives behind-the-scenes have been so supportive of the Mark It Proud Project over the years we wanted to return the favour by raising a little money for those in need. From now until we run out of cards, we’ll donate 50% of the proceeds from every “Break a Leg” card sold to The AFC in Canada and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids in the United States. Buy a card or two and save it for your favourite actor or creative when this intermission is over. After-all, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!
The AFC is the lifeline for Canada’s entertainment industry. Through compassionate support, we help Canadian entertainment professionals maintain their health, dignity and ability to work. Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS helps men, women and children across the country and across the street receive lifesaving medications, health care, nutritious meals, counseling and emergency financial assistance.
Important facts about this wonderful card:
• It is blank inside.
• Size A2 (4.25" by 5.5" when folded).
• Printed on 130lb cougar cover stock and paired with a matching white envelope.
• Proudly designed and printed in Toronto, Canada.
• 10% of the proceeds from this card will be donated to LGBTQ inclusive causes. Learn more about our giving back policy here.
• It is all but guaranteed to delight any recipient!